Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Put Speaker In Grill How Do I Put Speakers In A 1994 Toyota Tercel Coupe?

How do I put speakers in a 1994 Toyota Tercel coupe? - how to put speaker in grill

I seriously need this assistance.

I bought the car speakers from 6.5 inches to the doors of my car. I do not know if I have the right size, because after the implementation ... Owner of the vehicle car broke down the door panels of cars and they can not find where the screws or other.

Another problem is that my speakers, but not screwed on right side, because I see no holes for the speakers and then go back and I need to change the thread are back.

Another problem is, I have on your speakers ... and if the door ... BAM. The dashboard of the car against the hits from the speakers.

I do not know how to get the door panels, because it's ridiculous that the handle of the window that opens and closes the window ... seriouSly ... How the hell do you take it?

I Do not Know by 6.5-inch speakers car was a good idea ... crutchfield.com says, knowing that to take my car speakers, 4 cm. Darn Circuit City and Best Buy said that the speakers I bought to match my journey.

Frustrated.

1 comment:

gerry_bo... said...

To take the window crank off to an old rag and slide and pull forth between the crank and the door panel above, while on the Sametime result, the clip that holds the Crand place.Start push the bottom of the handle and not on video clips uff to fly the street and they just assume that if you do not miss the clip and

Post a Comment