Friday, December 18, 2009

Car Offer Letter Example What Can I Do When Bailiffs Are Demanding Money I Do Not Have And Refuse Any Instalment Offer I Make?

What can I do when bailiffs are demanding money I do not have And refuse any instalment offer I make? - car offer letter example

I received a fine for insulting the tax-free vehicle that I am not guilty because he was not allowed time to make my defense. I have for 4 months for the court order and failed. Baliff was at that moment in my case, I decided just to pay OT to get rid of him. I called the Baliff were not in a way that they pay interest insisted on full payment and has several threats about what most of them can not really tell me, for example do.A happened made her take action if you to pay for this Friday, but on Monday I recivbed shippers announces new measures and that more resources and the letter on Thursday. Iv OFFERS pay money for them, the court called me and offered to him was, but it seems they know I can not pay in full and use it to get more money if I got a letter will get another chance Before I answer, I told them in touch with the office hours by e-mail because I did not call you during office hours, etc. What I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment